In what is a short summary out the E-Cat, Mark Gibbs, the editor at Forbes, declared in in his recent energy catalyzer device a very short summary of the energy catalyzer story. These are his words: “The E-Cat is a Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (LENR) or “cold fusion” device that generates large amounts of heat for a miniscule cost. “
There are actually nine things that give credibility to the E-Cat listed as follows:
1. A good number of customer representatives present at his various public and private tests
2. The many successful tests followed by a public self-sustainable derived series of the energy catalyzer demonstrations all throughout 2011.
3. The support and recognition Rossi got from extremely respected Physicists, such as Focardi, Levi, Kullander, Essen, Bianchini, Stremmenos.
4. The various arguments that support Piantelli, Miley and other scientific work and research that show cold fusion is real.
5. NASA, SPAWAR, The Defense Threat Reduction Agency and The Defense Intelligence Agency all agreeing on the existence and potential of cold fusion.
6. Dennis Bushnell’s has shown keen interest in LENR and the Rossi Energy Catalyzer itself.
7. Rossi selling his own profitable company, in order to spend the money for developing the device.
8. A couple energy catalyzer device competitors spending millions to try and get ahead of the Italian for the right to put the first LENR devices on the commercial market.
9. Possibility of pre-ordering the Energy catalyzer units with no upfront payment, plus full refund option, unless 100% content of how the device works.
With all these going for the E-Cat, it can be said that Italian inventor started 2012 in a very good footing. If he is able to sustain this momentum is a question that will be answered in the next couple of months.