Updated information about the latest e-cat motor developments made by the Italian inventor Andrea Rossi recently took the spotlight. The public has been waiting for Rossi to make an official statement regarding the status of his device. It is good to know that Rossi responded with a comprehensible list.
Rossi has developed a new design of the e-cat motor for home use which is 33cm x 33cm x 6cm and can be put vertically or horizontally with a total weight of 10 kg. Here are some of the important facts about the technology:
- The technology is completely changed, new patents have been applied for, an intense testing program is going on with very good result
- Leonardo Corp will defend its Intellectual Property against copycats in all necessary courts
- The new ECAT Home unit has two simple connections for input and output of water
- The hydrogen canister has been removed and the hydrogen is now stored inside a solid material due to safety reasons
- There is a new control system for both the ECAT Home unit and the ECAT 1MW Plant which are made from an undisclosed supplier, not National Instruments
- The only certified places to pre-order an ECAT are either [email protected] and/or via the order form at ECAT.com
- Certification from UL – Underwriters Laboratories is in process
- The highest temperature that could be achieved in the reactor of the domestic ECAT is just below the melting point of Nickel
- When Leonardo Corporation will execute the commercial strategy, the entire network of the licensees will be published
Rossi does not plan to release pictures of the technology until it is available in the market which will happen anytime within this year. It is also interesting to note that Leonardo Corp will provide its customers 60 days of time, as required by law, to return the e-cat motor if unsatisfied.